Flower Show prep

I'm entering Killearn Cottagers Horticultural Show tomorrow- I'll be taking as many dahlia stems as are good enough to go, some small fuschia flower heads laid out on small boards, and I've done a seasonal arrangement with rose hips, brambles and deep red roses.


It turns out my bathroom is a great flower arranging studio! 😀






The basic idea had been in my head for several and I was enjoying mulling it over and really looking forward to working on it this evening. 







I'd gone out for an hour 'floraging' then started putting it together. 

I had to go out to get supermarket roses to complete it, and there had been a rush on the cut flowers- nearly a national disaster!  - but I got perfect deep red ones.  I'm very pleased with how its turned out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Developing the concept of a Living Enterprise

Childhood Memories